This modern design features cleaner and faster design lines, meaning you can comfortably wear yours at the gym, or when you hit the streets without sacrificing on style.
Engineered Mesh Upper
Kicking off the upper in the Gel-Phoenix Running Shoes is an engineered mesh upper that encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforates in the fabric increase airflow; creating a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. With every step, the mesh sucks in cool, fresh air that at the same time pushes out hot, muggy air that builds up within the shoes helping you feel more comfortable on the move. Heat Welded overlays wrap the shoe for increased support; reducing slippage for smooth, distraction-free strides. A padded tongue and collar feature for an irritation-free fit, because we know how rubbing and blisters can ruin your day. A removable EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of the foot for an extra layer of step-in comfort.
For enhanced cushioning, the midsole is designed with SpEVA material. The SpEVA midsole material improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown. Beneath the SpEVA is the GEL units that reside in the heel, these units attenuate shock during the impact phase of the gait cycle. Lastly, the Gel-Phoenix is equipped with a Duomax Support System, making it the ideal running shoe for those who overpronate. This dual-density midsole system is positioned to control pronation, enhancing support and stability so that you can run with utter confidence.
The AHAR outsole technology completes the Phoenix 8. Blow, abrasion-resistant rubber delivers enhanced cushioning and durability. The Trusstic system features on the outsole with the main purpose to retain the structural integrity of the shoes, preventing any unwanted twisting. In addition, the Trusstic system reduces the weight of the sole unit, allowing you to speed through runs.
- Engineered Mesh - Provides ventilation which keeps the feet feeling cool and dry.
- Heat Welded Overlays - Ensures support and provides a sleek design without bulk.
- Padded Tongue and Collar - Offers comfort and reduces the risk of irritation and discomfort.
- Traditional Lace-Up Closure - Ensures an easy lace-up system.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulds to the shape of the foot.
- SpEVA Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Duomax Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability.
- AHAR - Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
|View all products by: